Subject: Re: [Leica] I wish Leica would do this!!!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:54:57 -0400

Ted - You will NEVER be accused by anyone on this list of either being
subtle, or of shooting from anywhere other than the hip! ;-)

B. D.

Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] I wish Leica would do this!!!)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] I wish Leica would do this!!!)