Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyone in Tucson?
From: "G. Michael Paine" <mickeyp35@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:55:37 -0700

>Are any of the LUG members in Tucson?  If so, could you e-mail me
>off the list at rjr@usip.com?  My daughter is a photography major at
>the University of Arizona in Tucson, and needs some help with her
>Leica equipment.
>
>Thanks,
>Robert Rose

Hi,
I've just moved away from Tucson. But there is a camera store, the
name of which I forgotten, it is located at the corner of Craycroft
and Grant. Go into the parking lot in front of the Safeway store and
the shop is on the West side of the lot.
This shop carries a lot of Leica stuff and they seem to be the only
store in Tucson that is a real Leica place.
I hope this helps.

Michael