Subject: [Leica] Re: Silly Question, I guess
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:08:02 -0700

Herb,

Nice meeting you yesterday...  :)

About your post about inane threads lasting forever. Well... there seem to
be an abundance of folks out there with nothing to do. They obviously don't
take photographs, they just chatter on the Internet. And will argue about
anything.

The folks at KSP liked meeting you. Next time we'll have lunch and talk more.

Jim