Subject: Re: [Leica] Tools for M6
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@turbonet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:16:14 -0700

Andy:

Check out this link:

http://www.fargo-ent.com/index.html

I "think" that your screw is probably a cross-point, rather than a
phillips screw.  It's not a good idea to use the wrong screwdriver, as
you will ruin the head.

You could also look at your local Radio Shack.  I bought a screwdriver
set and case from them for about $5.99.  It's nice to have a small kit
with you in your camera bag, as screws can vibrate loose after a long
flight.

Hope this helps!

Bill Stanke