Subject: RE: [Leica] rangefinder/SLR choices at 85mm
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:16:24 -0400

Hi there Mr. Dory,

That's a rather impressive photograph of your daughter plus the close-up of
the eye... apparently I'm beginning to appreciate the finer workings of the
Leica lens in its ability to capture much detail especially when my Nikon
camera is happy camper with me so far :)

Cool beans and hope to see more photos from your album! :)

sincerely,
Alfie Wang

enlargement.  The girl, my daughter, was shot with an 85 2.8 Sonnar;  while
this is one of my favorite lenses it just doesn't have the fine detail of
the Summilux.  It is unfortunate that a file small enough to download just
doesn't hold fine detail

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=144793