Subject: [Leica] Re: Noctilux for Rabs
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:24:07

Congratulation!
I had for few days current version of Noctilux, but I did not buy one.
Instead I bought first version which has different properties, or like Erwin
says more flows.
The old Noctilux gives more “artistically” pleasant pictures to me then the
newer one, specially in daylights (f1, t1/1000).  The newer one is better
technically, different coating, mechanic…

There is something in pictures taken by this lens,  try to discover it, but
probably you will spend the rest of your life to find out what is that!?

Victor
Earth, Solar System
http://communities.msn.ca/VictorPhoto

Mark announced: