Subject: Re: [Leica] High speed B&W film experiences
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:47:14 -0700

Aric, I am having excellent results with XXX at 1600 developed in HC110 dil
B for 16 minutes at 68 degrees. I have recently used the above for shots of
our local symphony players during performances with very satisfactory
prints at 11X14. It is also doing well in local theatre under stage lighting.

Richard
Mendocino CA