Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux for Rabs
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:22:34 +0200

Mark

Those chess pictures have pushed me into the same way of thinking. The
shallowness of the depth of field is really enticing. I'm working out in
Paris (France not Texas :-) until at least early next year and the thought
of night time shots with 100 or 400 asa film is beginning to get more and
more compelling.

I am expect a huge learning curve though.

Steve