Subject: Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:49:05 -0400

He's apparently some guy who takes street and other photos which he
sells from a web gallery. I must say I found his little essay
interesting...The photography? Nevermind....I still don't understand the
excitement, however. This is not like James Nachtwey announcing he's
dumping the EOSes for Ms, or HCB announcing he's dumping the Ms for G2s.
I mean, BFD....

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> (Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Dave Beckerman has switched to Leica)