Subject: [Leica] INVITATION - my NEW website is online!
From: "Deniz Saylan" <mail@denizsaylan.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:53:34 +0200

Hello Guys and Girls,

I just wanted to invite you to have a look to my new webpage.
Comments are welcome....

Most part of the pictures are made with the M6, especially the portraits
(well some are mady with Hasselblad, too) and the pictures about the rose
oil in turkey and the Audi story. Please forgive the mistakes in english
spelling on the story "the test run". I hadnīt yet the chance to go throug
with a native writer, so that captions you`ll see are from a
german-turkish-non-perfect-english-writer (well, that might be the true
reason why I prefer to use a camera...;-))

Have fun and enjoy!

Deniz Saylan

http://www.denizsaylan.com
mailto:mail@denizsaylan.com