Subject: [Leica] OT - Large Format UK
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:51:15 -0600

I'm heading back to the UK for a visit after a good few years away. Anyone
know of any good LF stores in the UK (say London and all stations south) who
may have used stuff (new would be fun to look at, but the vacation will
swallow most available funds...).

I'm already going to Robert Whites (from whom I bought my long gone CLE many
many moons ago - back OT), as it's not at all far from my folks.

Thanks

Tim A

Oh - PS - where are the good Leica stores in London these days - it's been a
while...

Replies: Reply from John Hudson <xyyc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] OT - Large Format UK)