Subject: Re: [Leica] If by any bizarre chance any LUGers are going to be...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:36:21 -0400

I believe we can!...When, however, I couldn't begin to tell you....My
biggest problem at this point is dealing with my "colleagues" at the PR
agency who have absolute NO idea what selecting, scanning, preparing and
printing 70 images entails, and want to know why the whole thing can't
be done faster....!