Subject: Re: [Leica] If by any bizarre chance any LUGers are going to be...
From: Ben Madison <bmad@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 00:15:30 +0900

 > Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 23:40:27 -0700
 > From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
 > Subject: Re: If by any bizarre chance any LUGers are going to be...

:
[stuff deleted]
:

 >> Of course the whole thing happening now depends on my churning out 70
 >> prints, which have to be matted, framed, and transported to Scotland,
 >> all by Sept. 8. :-(<<<<<
 >

 > Hi B.D.
 > Good to see you're still vertical and breathing after that whirlwind
 > flying shooting ordeal. I think some day you honour the crew with a
 > listen in logistics of shooting a pro assignment on the time basis
 > you were restricted to.
 >
 > I'm sure it would be very enlightening, a real eye opener to
 > producing on demand and a limited time frame.
 >
 > ted
 >
 > Ted Grant Photography Limited
 > www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Absolutely!  This lured me out of the lurker woodwork...  it'd be
fascinating to hear a little (or a lot) about meeting deadlines,
skipping meals and influencing people from someone who's shooting
professionally.  Of course, we'd probably understand if you opted to
post *after* September 8 ;)

Anybody else have interesting stories, until then...?

Best regards (and howdy, all)...

jbm (is for M6, got my first one last weekend and already loaded film
successfully *several* times...  kicks butt all over loading a CL, any
day ;)

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] If by any bizarre chance any LUGers are going to be...)