Subject: Re: [Leica] If by any bizarre chance any LUGers are going to be...
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 23:40:27 -0700

B.D. wrote:
>>Shot as I do my Day In Our Life family stuff - in fact 45 of the images
are of three families - the others are of individuals. Photos were shot in
> Birmingham, Ala., Nottingham, England, Leicester, England, Portland, OR,
> and in Denmark.
>
> Of course the whole thing happening now depends on my churning out 70
> prints, which have to be matted, framed, and transported to Scotland,
> all by Sept. 8. :-(<<<<<

Hi B.D.
Good to see you're still vertical and breathing after that whirlwind flying
shooting ordeal. I think some day you honour the crew with a listen in
logistics of shooting a pro assignment on the time basis you were restricted
to.

I'm sure it would be very enlightening, a real eye opener to producing on
demand and a limited time frame.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant