Subject: RE: [Leica] 15mm Heliar
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 08:36:33 +0200

The 15mm lens has an extraordinary angle of view. For example I live on
quite a narrow street and there is a church directly opposite that is about
30 metres high. With the Heliar I can get the whole of the church in the
frame!

However, I find it very difficult to control the distortion - the church
isn't too bad as my apartment is on the third floor. Perhaps I should just
say that _that_ was the effect I was looking for :-)

I know it's been suggested before, but perhaps a day shooting just with the
15mm and a 90mm (the longest lens that I have) would help :-)

Steve