Subject: Re: [Leica] Rollei 3003
From: "mdelman" <mdelman@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:42:07 -0400

Tom:

Thanks for your e-mail.

Rollei made a number of lenses types in the quick mount bayonet family for
their 35mm cameras.  I need a bayonet IV for the 3003.  If your lens
transferred all information to the camera then it probably is OK and I would
be interested in it.  Please check and, if a bayonet IV, quote me a price
and I'll let you know.

Thanks

- -Mark