Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 07:57:23 -0400 (EDT)

there are an awful lot of computer tinkerers out there, similar to the way
i am a photography tinkerer.  unfortunately, in my opinion, they are driving
the market.  they are not outraged when help desks offer solutions such as
"reboot from the installation CD and reinstall the operating system."

i agree with anthony; more users play with their computers than use them
as a tool to a productive end.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from Barney Quinn <barney@ncep.noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look)