Subject: [Leica] inside the case?
From: Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:40:39 -0400

	There's an intriguing portrait of Cartier-Bresson in a recent book of
Arnold Newman's portraits. HCB's eyes are downcast, not looking at the
camera, and he appears to have a closed Leica eveready case on a neck
strap.
	My question, however, is about a similar case which I recently
acquired. Inside the top piece, (it would be just in front of the
winder, if closed) is a little loop, that looks like a place to stash
something small and thin. It's too small for a filter. Gold toothpick?
Any ideas?
	Thanks,
	Phil Stiles NH USA

Replies: Reply from "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] inside the case?)