Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:20:19 -0700

I don't know any geeks who don't use their computers.
They may throw them away and get new ones far too often, but they most
assuredly use them. It's the others (who use the term "Geek" to denegrate
people who are smarter than they are) that buy them and don't use them...

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look)