Subject: [Leica] Contax, Leica and Value
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:20:39 -0500

Kevin,

RTS II, 167MT, ST, S2, 159Q -- had nagging little problems with all, except
for the S2 which I liked but it had a very loud shutter.

Even with my bad luck (and that's what I attribute it to) I liked the
ergonomics of the Contax bodies. I like using them.  I have no complaints
about Contax. If my ST dies and I still want to keep my lenses, I've no
problem buying an Aria.

I also have a Contax T2 with I use often and I really like.

Dave