Subject: Re: [Leica] Hector garcia at zone zero
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:17:29 -0300

on 23/8/01 2:47 AM, George Day at george@rdcinteractive.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know whether anyone here keeps up with Zonezero
> (http://www.zonezero.com) but it's one of the more interesting
> photography/photojournalism sites out there.  Anyway, I just got an email
> bulletin from them with a link to a nice show by Hector Garcia:
>
> http://zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/hgarcia/index.html
>
> Highly recommended.  While there, check out the site -- lots of great, great
> stuff.

Yes George...
I've been there since some years ago...is pretty interesting, I'd say that
for that type of photography, which I love, is one of the best cyber
magazines I know...
Pedro Meyer is also a very good photographer...
And they also have a sort of forum to discuss every kind of social and/or
Latin American photography...

Pablo