Subject: [Leica] Re: Lens testing not useful?
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:22:14 -0700

Now if I can just get Erwin to give me his well-tested lenses....

The fact that I know (and sometimes remember) the characteristics of MY
LENSES at various apertures and lighting conditions is important to me. I'd
rather find out before I use them than after. I have enough other ways to
goof up. I prefer my equipment to be somewhat predictable.

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Lens testing not useful?)