Subject: [Leica] Leica announces $500 rebate on O Series
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:19:02 EDT

If it hasn't been said already, Leica just invoked a $500 instant rebate on
Leica O-Series cameras.

If you put that together with a demo day discount that comes to $1750 if I'm
not mistaken. That is even cheaper than the grey market prices I have seen.

I asked when the rebate runs until, and they said until they sell the last
100 they have in stock...not a bad deal for someone who wants that camera.

cheers,
Rich