Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 06:02:59 +0200

Mark writes:

> In no time flat you will be shelling out your
> bucks for full upgrades. Every time you do it
> is certainly worth it.

I'm not so sure about that.  I stopped at version 5.02 and I haven't felt
deprived since then.  Upgrades are mainly a way to maintain revenue flow for
Adobe; they are usually a source of problems for customers, and there is rarely
a truly good reason to install an upgrade.

Even a used copy of an older version of Photoshop is better than the crippled
cheapo copies furnished with many hardware and software products (at least down
to PS 4.0 or so).

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look)
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Photoshop 5 LE files darker than they look)