Subject: [Leica] Cotton Patch Gospel Pics
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:40:04 -0500

Here are shots from a local production of Cotton Patch Gospel, the
Harry Chapin Musical.   They were shot from the audience with Leica
M6.   I suppose I did not make too much of a ruckus, the director was
sitting about five feet away, and never said anything to me.

The wide ones with a 35mm Summicron, and  close-ups with a 90mm
Tele-Elmarit.
Film is  Fuji Superia 800.

http://www.sonc.com/cottonpatch/

Comments are always welcome.
Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones