Subject: Re: [Leica] re: first intro to leica
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:20:46 -0700

Raimo Korhonen wrote:
>>No, you did not dream that up - but the premium was Volkswagen Fox.<<

Hi Raimo,
I remember the ad, as I had used the lens, the 6.3, 800mm at the Munich
Olympics in '72 and the lens and car deal was some years later which I
believe was through Leica USA at the time.

If you purchased the 6.3  800mm Leica R lens they'd throw in a " VW beetle!"
Sorry Raimo I don't recall it being a Fox.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant