Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadian 35mm Summilux, now Ted's advice
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:59:36 EDT

Ted says:

<Give this a try before spending money to have someone else do it. Just

breath heavily on it to create a fogging and use a very soft cloth,

something like the seat of a well worn pair of cotton undershorts and give

it a good circular rub softly and this should do it.>

My faith in the LUG is restored! Ted is back at home, and giving out
friendly, useful advice to one and all, and I for one don't mind a repeat tip
once in a while.

Thanks for the tone you set Ted, glad you're back.

Scott Stewart

Replies: Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Canadian 35mm Summilux, now Ted's advice)