Subject: [Leica] RE: Riddle
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@inicia.es>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 20:34:49 +0200

Riddle.

A friend entrusted me that I made for him a portfolio with a collection of
pictures of a beautiful romanic church here in the north of Spain. Such and
like I had supposed while the exterior was relatively easy the interior,
small windows, very scarce light, was practically impossible . Absolute
prohibition of flash and of tripod. However the responsibility was carried
out and although something granular the pictures, so much of architecture,
as of altars and wood statues, they were of my friend's pleasure. Which was
the used tool? Of course like it is off alone topic I can answer for private
email, but it is something of plastic!

Kind regards

Félix

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: Riddle)