Subject: Re: [Leica] Confirming Autofocus on the V35 Enlarger
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:22:24 -0600

Thanks Mitch.

I presume the positioning of the aperture scale is the very last
adjustment to be done and should have no effect on maintaining accurate
focus?

I did not know that the lens aperture could be made stepless.

I am going into the darkroom tonight to see if I can get the focus
correct. This should save me all kinds of time when printing in the
future.

Regards,

Greg