Subject: [Leica] Re: back again
From: Cummer Family <cummer@asiaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 08:31:33 +0800

>Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:46:42 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: back again
>> This was a 20 minute walk in job at the Konica repair center and
>> this time I watched as the cover was taken off. I think next time I may be
>> able to do the adjustment myself.
>>how did they check focus on the film plane versus the rangefinder?
>>thanks,
>>- -rei
Hello rei,
This time Mr. Leung just took off the Konica cover and tweaked the
adjustment which controls the vertical alignment. He didn't put the camera
on the collimeter (looks like a big microscope) that he used the last time
when he was adjusting the back focus to my Voigtlander Nokton.
Cheers
Howard.