Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG: R8
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:39:17 -0700

Rolfe Tessem wrote:
>>, I took another hard look at the R8 (and the 6.2) and walked away with a
new R8 a couple of days ago. I think it is ergonomically terrific and the
glass looks and feels right.<<<<<

Hi Rolfe,

Good on you and you're not going to be sorry for the purchase, as the R8
stands head and shoulders above the auto plastic everything machines.

Yeah and don't anyone bother me with challenges on the plastic everything
machines as they're not worth the time of day in comparison to an R8!

And if you haven't used R8s, like more than one at the same time, for the
past 5 years and had the opportunity to play with the others also, it's
wasting your and my time to doing rebuttal. Thank you, I knew you'd
understand.:-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant