Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa Publishes Times for Rodinal @ 1+100
From: Shel Belinkoff <>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 19:28:00 -0700

A fellow on the Pentax list just processed some Acros in Rodinal -
1+50.  It was the first time he's processed film in 10 years, and the
scan looks a little more grainy than I'd have expected, but look for

The shooter lives in Australia and what was interesting is that he got
the time/temp from the Acros box, while the film I bought here does
not have Rodinal listed as one of the developers.

Is Neopan 100 the same emulsion as Acros?

"Rodgers, David" wrote:
> I'll bet Neopan 100 (Acros) would
> match up nicely with Rodinal.
> Thanks for forwarding that link.