Subject: [Leica] Re:Head and Plate for monopod
From: "Robert J. De Vries" <dvcinc@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:19:26 -0700

Paul:

Bryan Geyer has a suggestion in the Really Right Stuff catalogue for a monopod head composed of the
Bogen swivel head combined with an RRS B2-Pro clamp. I have this head on a Gitzo carbon Fiber monopod
and I use a 280 APO, and other lenses, with this set up. You need to attach a RRS plate to the lens.
It is very convenient to attach and remove the lens. You cannot use the swivel feature with a lens
with a tripod collar but can use it at other times when you mount the camera to the head. email me if
you need the RRS address and phone number. If  you are in the UK you may not be familiar with the
company.

Bob