Subject: [Leica] Viewfinder frame line rotation
From: "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:56:52 +0200

What would cause the frame lines in the M6 viewfinder to be rotated with respect
to the film frame?  I have been looking through some slides of mine, and given
that almost every one of them is slightly rotated, I suspect that the frame
lines in the viewfinder are not aligned with the film frame (at least I can't
think of any other explanation).  The rangefinder window seems lined up
correctly, so I assume the entire rangefinder assembly must be rotated (?).

If all this is possible, how hard is it to fix?  I guess I could just live with
it, but it would be nice to have a reliable alignment reference in the
viewfinder.