Subject: Re: [Leica] ELECTONIX REDUX
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:05:47 -0500

Don said:
The neighborhood barber is an institution and will not long
> be in this world.  I think his world should be documented
as he has meant so
> much to so many people.

Oops, hit the send button too soon.  I think it is a great
project.  I don't think it will fully die out in the small
towns like mine.  But, who knows, if we ever get a mall, it
just might.   Right now, the haircutter in our Walmart still
qualifies as a neighborhood barbershop.  Though we have
about six real old-fashioned two chair shops here, they all
do a good business.

Regards,

SonC
http://www.SomC.com