Subject: Re: [Leica] 3rd cam
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:16:55 -0700

Out here in LA, it'll cost me $105 a lens. I think the 28 is more
critical for me, as I'll do wide first, before I'll use a normal or
tele. I have an SL, where the lenses work just fine, but I'd like to use
a lens on an R body without having to think what will fit where. I
rarely use the 50 as it is, so maybe I'll just do the 28. With the SL I
have a tendency to us the 50 or the 90 on it for some reason. The
focusing screen almost seems to be designed for tele work. That might
make sense, and I'm musing here,  as that era appeared more consumed
with developing a photographer's reach with the teles, as the
development of the wides came a bit later for the SLR.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] 3rd cam)