Subject: [Leica] my two failures loading an m6...
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 101 18:22:12 -0400 (EDT)

jim brick sez:

>bliss, loading an M6 would be a bliss personified! I must be a moron
>(opening for all of you JB haters) as I cannot for the life of me figure
>out how to NOT load an M6 correctly. My dog could load an M6.

i doubt that jim will argue if i said his dog is smarter than me, nor
anybody else on the lug for that matter ... in any event ...

i've probably screwed it up more than twice, but only two come to mind,
once in d.c. with steve lehurray, simon, and dan h. i had fabulous shots
of some girls in a fountian which actually weren't fabulous shots because
the film never caught onto the takeup wand or claw or whatever you call
it, and once i didn't put the baseplate on properly and it fell off in the
snow.

but check out the loading on the ql17, drop the film in, close the
back.
that's it. ah......

kc