Subject: Re: [Leica] <Don't read this> Re: Getting film into the film gatein M6
From: ISILVERMN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:49:51 EDT

Johnny Deadman wrote:

> > Jim B opined
>
> >> It is beyond all possible comprehension how the lowly imbecilic task of
>
> next week on the LUG: walking and chewing gum simultaneously

Totally agree, here.  Never had any problem, ever, loading my M4.

But walking and chewing gum?  The question has always been:  Do you start
walking first and put the gum in your mouth while walking?  Or, do you put
the gum in your mouth while standing still and then start walking?

Please (don't) discuss.

VBR,

Ira Silverman (with tongue firmly in cheek)