Subject: Re: [Leica] <Don't read this> Re: Getting film into the film gatein M6
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:03:51 -0300

on 11/8/01 10:47 AM, Gilbert Plantinga at gilplant@earthlink.net wrote:

> Another ME TOO!

I know that several of you Lugers could be considered as an Old Lugers
Legion members or so...
Sometimes I agree with you all, and some others I don't ...but, right now,
let me get in there and share that feeling ...
I wonder how many time should try an idiot to get a roll properly loaded in
an M body ?
How many thoughts should that stuff drive us to the asshole of that matter ?

I suggest you all out there that any new one trying to apply to the Lug
should take, in the worst of the cases, not more than 15 seconds to load and
M4, M4-2, M5 and/or M6.
And as for the M3 and M2 that time would raise up to 25 seconds...and maybe
35 for the LTM cameras.

As a bonus, for those whose loading time is over those limits, there's point
and shoot plastic camera.

I suggest Leica in Solms to give a prize to the fastest Luger loader...so,
let's take this week end for training ourselves and beat some records...

Last time I loaded a film to the M6 I took
5 seconds and 125/1000.-

Pablo Schummacher

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] <Don't read this> Re: Getting film into the filmgatein M6)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Getting film into the film gatein M6)