Subject: Re: [Leica] wk32/sl
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:37:38 -0400

At 05:16 PM 8/10/2001, you wrote:
>snip
>All comments and criticism welcome.
>
>sl

Steve,

I like it.  The photos and the restaurant - my kind of place.

Can you share the film/lens details?

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

The miles were good but the mileage is turnin' my hair grey
Met some people who knew me and called me friend
Ain't no sense in wantin' my life to live over
I'd find different ways to make those same mistakes again.
                                                 Tom T Hall