Subject: [Leica] wk32/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:16:49 -0500

Way back on PAW wk22 I showed a picture from outside 'Chic & Ruths Delly',
the local greasy spoon.

Last week I went inside. Chic & Ruths is a local institution that has been
in the same location for over 50 years. This type of 'mom & pop' restaurant
is an endangered species on the American landscape as the 'Franchise'
restaurant continues to take over, same thing with mom & pop bookstores and
other types of business.

This shot shows how cramped it is inside Chic & Ruths and it is always

A customer looks at some of the many photos of politicians & celebrities
hanging on the walls:

And my PAW for this week, the main is another customer and the Alternate, a
one eyed waitress:

To see the my PAW so far:

All comments and criticism welcome.

Replies: Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <> (Re: [Leica] wk32/sl)