Subject: Re: [Leica] the happy leica dance!
From: "Jon P. Manchester" <jmanz@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:56:27 -0400

At first I thought my neg was scratched, but came to the conclusion that
it is not scratched for 2 reasons:
1. If the emulsion on the neg was scratched it should  print as black in
the print.
(I could be wrong, however)
2. The black line is part of the image. Also there are no visible high
or low spots on the surface of the film.

Also the film was Ilford HP5+.