Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s
From: Doc748@aol.com
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 21:49:28 EDT

Javier,

Perhaps the comparison is not really fair as youd had to match the tops of
the line: F5, 1V and R8. Then the conclusions will be more adecuated. I did
this test but this is another story. No more flames. You and only you need
to get the right answer. All the three cameras are excelent and Leica lenses
probably the best but Canon L and Nikon AFS are too very good.

Kind regards

Félix
Felix,

I responded to an email from Lucien not yours.  Thank you for your commentary anyhow.  I agree with you in the sense that only the photographer can decide what tools to use.

Best,

Javier Montiel
Coral Gables, Fl.