Subject: Re: [Leica] Bad experience with B&H *website*
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 20:55:50 -0400

I've ordered plenty of things, mostly film and supplies, from their website
with no problems.   The stuff usually arrives in two days even with economy
shipping so I don't see how the voice orders can go faster.  They do call to
verify your first credit card order.  You must have caught them on a bad
day.

BTW their store is worth a visit if you are ever in New York.

Mike D