Subject: Re: [Leica] Organizing images
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 15:01:32 -0700

David,

I know storing the files is risky...I already had one fail, but I was able
to recover the data. I haven't gotten a CD writer yet. I have heard that
CD's also have longevity issues...maybe tape back up is the best? Though
CD's have the advantage of a "natural" filing/sorting.?????
A poll of the group re digital storage might be interesting. Tough issue.

trish
ternahan@gentlelens.net

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Organizing images)