Subject: Re: [Leica] Chronological or logical
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 08:50:05 -0300

on 9/8/01 1:30 AM, Dave Hillman at dave@hillmanimages.com wrote:

> Pablo,
>
> I understand and agree to the need for more degrees of selection than one.
> But aren't those two - date and theme - insufficient?

Yes, Dave. Sure it is but I thought it had to be taken as a starting point.
Each of us has different thinking ways, criteria and so on...and one can
always add a brand new one...
And as I said earlier, sometimes is easier to find by one criterion and some
other times by the date and so on...
Conclusion ? We agree...

Pablo

And as for the photo on the link you posted you comment:

"I should learn to shoot at wider f-stops to isolate the subject in a zone
of sharp focus."

I will add that it would rather be interesting to isolate that "special
subject" in room. I don't think that using a Noctillux at f1 is enough to
get it that way ;-)

Sorry for the ladies in the list to make them read these two last
lines....but that enables you, ladies, to comment the same way when you
think you should do it...

Regards