Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts on R8s
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 17:42:11 -0700

Shooting FAST is what 35mm is all about isn't it?

If your not shooting fast what the hell are you shooting 35mm for? You should be
shooting larger formats!

To say "when things start moving fast i have got to switch to my Nikons" is just
a blatant troll.

It's like saying "I drive a ford in less i want to go somewhere!"

We use our Leicas because they are fast. And we feel we get the fastest
spunkiest most natural results from them.
You wana point some monster clunky AF camera at some people and say "act
natural" good luck and why are you on the Leica list?

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/