Subject: Re: [Leica] Organizing images
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 15:33:01 -0700

Thanks, David and all...I have been storing some files by subject on my 75GB
external HD. I agree that thumbnails are too small to tell much. Have you
tried any of the contact sheet options?
I too tend to keep everything, even proof prints testing papers or developer
or toners. Maybe I should have a warehouse.
For curiosity's sake, what proportion of your time is spent filing, printing
and shooting?
As far as filing all my negs and prints and slides, nobody seems to be
volunteering to do it for me, so I guess I am just going to have to swim!

trish
ternahan@gentlelens.net

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Organizing images)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Organizing images)