Subject: Re: [Leica] Getting film into the film gate in M6
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 15:24:53 -0700

Mxsmanic wrote:

> Jonathan writes:
>
> > But believe me, that minimal effort, done in the
> > comfort of your own home, pales in comparison to
> > the frustration of holding that baseplate in your
> > mouth and struggling to get film loaded past the kink
> > while photographic opportunites whiz by.
>
> Frankly, when I know that I'll be in a situation that requires fast and furious
> shooting, I switch to the Nikons.

I'd recommend selling your Leicas as you don't seem to have the time to learn
how to load them as quickly as they are designed to be.

My Leicas load as quickly as my Nikons did but it took some real commitment on
my part to get in the groove with the camera system but putting my other cameras
on ice for months. I didnt just use them when i thought nothing was going to happen.

Your Nikons do everything for you why bore us with your half assed non
commitment to them?. Do they look good on your shelf? Your website is a Nikon
add. Your presence here is one of a troll. The fact that you don't have the
presence to leave your name is certainly an indication of this.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/