Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtländer Ultron 35/1.7 on an M4?
From: Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 22:27:33 -0400

"C.L.Zeni" wrote:

> Will it fit?  Using the appropriate LTM adapter of course...

It works for me. Although I miss the see-through lens hood of my old
summicron.
Phil Stiles

Replies: Reply from "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com> ([Leica] Re: [Leica] Re: [Leica] Voigtländer Ultron 35/1.7 on an M4?)
Reply from "E. van Ginkel" <E.vGinkel@inter.NL.net> ([Leica] Re: [Leica] Voigtländer Ultron 35/1.7 on an M4?)